March 15th was the 12th Annual World Sleep Day, organized by the World Sleep Day Committee of the World Sleep Society. The society say the day is
intended to be a celebration of sleep and a call to action on important issues related to sleep, including medicine, education, social aspects and driving.
It can be difficult to get to sleep. There are certain things widely known that might help. These include
- Turning off blue light on your phone.
- Not using your phone for an hour before you go to bed.
- Having a night-time schedule.
- Practicing Yoga and mindfulness.
- Avoiding napping during the day.
- Listening to restful music.
At TaoTronics, we can’t help you get into Yoga. We also can’t stop you using your phone for the hour before bed. What we can do is provide you with some brilliant headphones for listening to music as you fall asleep!
We recommend the TT-BH042 headphones as great for listening to music to sleep to.
They come with with a flexible slim strap so you can lie down comfortably and six ear hooks and buds to ensure a snug fit. Most importantly, these headphones have the Active Noise Cancelling technology that can block out background noise. If you live in a busy city and need to block out the drone of cars outside headphones with this technology will be your go-to.
Not only this, but on a full charge the headphones will last for eight hours. They will see you through the night if you accidentally drift off!
View this post on Instagram
It’s #worldsleepday. Share your sleep tips to win TT headphones ! Did you sleep well? More and more people are suffering from insomnia and other sleep disorders nowadays. Do you know any audio books or music that can help you get to sleep? Follow and Share with us in the comments, we will choose 2 winners to receive TT-BH042, our active noise cancelling wireless headphones on March 19. So you can listen to your favorite calming tunes before bedtime.
- Celebrate Labor Day: Discounts from TaoTronics - April 23, 2021
- How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Your Macbook Pro or iMac - April 9, 2021
- Headphone Earpads Full Guide: Replacements, Covers, and more! - March 26, 2021